Monday, October 25, 2010

Its a WRAP... Fashionably Fierce... Turbans...

I love head wraps... Especially when they look like these in ALL flavors...



 turbans from designer jackets by Toni Maticevski


harpersbazaar_debutissue_chaneliman-1










Kate Moss wearing a space-age mini-toga and metallic turban at the Costume Institute's gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City










turban fashion headwear derek lam Prada twice and Moschino.

Turban Trend
Turban Trend

Turban Trend









random pix sources unknown

2 comments:

  1. hello! I wanted to ask u for an information: which is the title of the editorial you posted last? you would be very helpful to me!
    thanks a lot!
    Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo sorry...I just viewed this comment. I am unclear on your question? email me @bambibrownstyle@gmail.com I would love to answer any questions you may have.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete